These packages are for Weddings, Small Events, Quinceanera's, Sweet 16's, Small Reunions, etc. Not for large events over 250+ people.
Events Option #1 $300
~ 30 minutes to no more than 1 hr.
~ 5 digi-downloads
Events Option #2 $750
~ 3 hours
~ 25 Digi-downloads
Events Option #3 $1200
~ 6 hours
~ All digi-downloads
~ A 5x7 Proof Set Photographers Choice
Events Option #4 $2500
~ 8 Hours/Day event
~ All Digi-downloads and a USB
~ A 5x7 proof set Photographers Choice
~ A 11x14 Canvas
~ A Custom Album
* Payment arrangements can always be made and often encouraged at every first session if the total will be over $300, if you go past your due date then 20% of the total is added and due at your next due date. This is done every time you go past a due date more than 3 days, which can occur 6 times.
* $175 an hour for event overtime, rounded to the nearest 30 minute increment. This is billed shortly after your session, and must be paid before images are released for viewing.
* Most Sessions are for immediate Families only, traditionally 4 to 5 people (in instances where you have 4 or more children, do not worry).
* But need to add a person? Like Grandma? No problem, Grandparents are an additional $5.
* Need to add extended family? $25 for each additional person or $100 for each additional family.
* Additional purchasing available after images are uploaded to your private personal web gallery.
* If your images go into archive you have 2 options: book an ordering meeting OR pay the $25 archival fee to have your images placed back up for 2 weeks.
* Add a Makeup Artist or Hair Stylist for $125 an hr (on location) or $75 an hr if you go to their salon. All day HMU prices vary. (You bring your fav Eyeliner and Mascara)
Legacy Program clients receive these packages/sessions at a discount. Please contact for your discount prices.
***No refunds are given unless approved by owners of Spoil U Photography. We go on children's time not our time, meaning if a child is sick or extra fussy we will reschedule the session; however we do take the time to try our best to get awesome shots. If weather is an issue we will reschedule. If you-your child-or someone in your session is sick PLEASE reschedule; we have a child that cannot have antibiotics unless she is VERY sick, so we take all precautions in keeping items in the studio room and home clean. If your running late please let us know, if we need to reschedule we can. If you are a no show you miss out on the fun and no refund. If you must cancel, we will give you 2 tries in the next two weeks after your cancellation to make it up (after that you must start the process over and make a new deposit). If you receive extras in your order it is simply because we thought you needed that extra awesome picture. Payment Plans are available if you need to make a large order, however until the order is paid in full you will NOT receive anything and we cannot change your order once it is placed in the system. Starting June 2014 clients will start receiving their orders in the mail and will have to choose one of the shipping options available in their check out. For Charity donations or Charity work, please contact us 806-316-4412; Churches and school we give an automatic gift certificate donation. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, however we generally do post them on our blog.***
Retainer fee of at least half is due at booking, non-refundable and non-transferable. If you decided to change your custom package, the discounted price will no longer be available. Full price will go into effect, and must be paid in full prior to images being worked on, viewed, or items received; NO exceptions. Contract terms are in full effect.